Thursday, 20 February 2014

Lacking time, any time at all, even like, just half an hour. I will do someone a small favour instead of an actual hobby post.

Hi blogfans. I'm promoting a blog today. A chap doing the same warband challenge as many of us but with a dearth of followers. It sucks when you're in that bloglimbo so check his toys out and follow. Incidentally, I noticed recently that blogger freaks out sometimes when you try to follow a new bl.. (I'm saying blog too much) but you can fix this by clicking on the overlapping squares symbol and using the different follow button that pops up. Anyway, follow the link please.

CLICK ME!

This post was brought to you by Cthuloops, insanely delicious cereal.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Yay I'm already following the blog, interweb cookies all round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed your cheeky smiling face amongst the followers Chico!

      Delete
  2. Adding it to my blogroll. Yeah, I'm in the same position. Absolutely no time to do anything hobby related, which is gutting as I have loads of projects to get on with, including making a start the warband challenge.

    Have almost finished a unit of Fimm McCool's fimm warriors, next time I have a spare minute I can put the last touches to them, varnish them, and move on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gutting, what the heck happened to January?

      Delete
  3. Followed - cheers for the tip about following. That problem had defeated me on a couple of occasions in the past.

    Ah - got the whole day to devote to painting - kids off to Grandma's, wife busy with uni work. Just hope I don't waste it mucking about on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very tenacious when I want to follow a blog, i'm not easily put off by technical difficulties!

      Looks like you're off to a bad start?

      Delete
  4. Well, thank you! I wondered where all those people came from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No hassle at all, I wish you all the best and will look forward to watching your warband develop and following your future hobby progress.

      Delete