Monday, 17 March 2014

And the winner is...

Woot! The Black Hole hit 100 followers today and in celebration I have selected a name at random (using my trusty D100) and having rolled really low it is one of my more recent additions that claims the prize...

Dustin, congratulations! You now have the time it takes for me to grow bored to get in touch and pass on your details to me in order to claim your prize of one free board game. Clock's ticking!

Dustin.


Bad luck to all my other beloved followers. Unless Dustin takes too darn long and I redraw, the next prize draw is at 200. So you'd best get to telling all your friends what a super awesome guy I am!

4 comments:

  1. D'aw and I was looking forward to claiming my prize of a sexy night with the Warlord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - I'd put down all this popularity to those amazing games you've played and reported with that bloke down the road... what's his name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nik? Naw, only kidding, everybody knows it's you really. Looking forward to the 5th of April at the Foundry.

      Delete