Monday, 28 April 2014

More competition details.

Hi all! There seems to have been a misunderstanding about the nature of the prize, it will be a brand new board game of your choice, not a tatty old second hand cast-off! Comment on the previous post (Click this link!) to enter if you haven't already. I will allow entries for another week or so then draw the winner, who can choose a brand new board game of their choice. Overseas winners must choose a game available in their own country so I can buy it from a retailer in their country. Check out the video below for some sage advice on how to approach any competition.





Good luck, and thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. New board game! Best competition ever!!!

    Think there was a music mixed using this Charlie Sheen clip. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I am familiar with the excellent music track and recommend it, though I do like the hypnotic, calm and measured way Charlie delivers his philosophy as it is.

      Delete
  2. I'm winning this one with violent hatred like Charlie said, you get the concept? Winning. yeah I said girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I.m guessing ASL is not in the mix LOL.

    I have missed too many Euro's recently

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping the winner shows a little discretion! If only to avoid a court case! Good luck!

      Delete
  4. taking Charlie Sheen as a lovely PG is unfair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I kind of liked the idea of the prize being a 'tatty old 2nd hand game' it shows real class to the blog. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No chance of me parting with my precious things, once hoarded they stay hoarded! Feel free to pick up a second-hander from ebay as your prize if you win though! ;)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. You're starting to get the concept now!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete