Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Competition result is in!

Congratulations Anne O'Leary!

Who knows what otherworldly powers were at work when the reluctant entrant Anne was picked by the mini web tool (link here), nevertheless please step forward you lucky lady and please email your postal address and choice of board game to thewarlordpaul@gmail.com as soon as you like. Well done!

Big, big thanks to all those who took part, I hope to reward you all soon with another milestone prize so keep reading!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to Anne - I can't think of a more deserving winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Anne, the luck of the Irish :-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you misspelt my name as the winner mate ;) heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Anne. A fine give away Paul... I guess I will just have to buy my own copy of Junta then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all for your comments, unfortunately I still haven't heard form Anne so if any of you guys are chums on the Facebook or similar could you give her a heads up please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to both winner and organizer !

    ReplyDelete