Saturday 18 June 2016

A Tale of Four Oldhammerers, final month.

I spurned a painting day earlier in the month due to lack of mojo and what a mistake that turned out to be. 'Real Life' subsequently gave us a fascinating insight into childhood diseases and my complacency has been punished at every turn! We are almost back to normal healthwise thankfully but the backlog of things to do is looking deeply intimidating to say the least, so I had to finish and publish this morning no matter what.



Six skeletons with spear and shield, one with standard bearer upgrade, 82 points.





Boom, I'm done. Exactly 1000 points painted and ready for battle at BOYL 2016.

I'll do a final update post at the end of the month after the others have entered their final submissions.

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

  1. Glad all is back to normal with the fam! Great work on these guys, looking forward to seeing them in the (complete lack of) flesh at BOYL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate! Make sure when you swing by the battle you give Steve Casey some stick for his cheesy power-gaming antics! ;)

      Delete
  2. Great stuff, what day is your game planned for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will play on the Sunday, please swing by and say hello!

      Delete
    2. Will do if you swing by my Battle For Maugthrond pass too.

      Delete
  3. I am pleased to hear that your family's woes are drawing to a close. And a fine set of skellies you have too! I look forwards to driving them before me and hearing the lamentations of their women!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god, undead never ending nagging...............................

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete